Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Long List and Moving Forward

@ Home

So it's been awhile, I know, and there is a lot to say.

First, my dad's job went South. Fucking economy!! So he got laid off and on top of that he doesn't seem to be looking for anything new. I'm kinda pissed! Especially since I asked to go to California for my Christmas and Birthday presents. I keep reminding them though and they always respond favorably.

Second, we've picked dates! March 8-21!!

Third, we're not flying because driving is so cheap right now.

Fourth, I'm still unsure about R!

Fifth, I'm checkin' Hotwire.com for hotel deals.

I'm sure there is more, but I'm tired from my new diet. And my foot hurts.

2 comments:

Kacey Anisa said...

If you pass through San Luis Obispo or San Francisco, I have some great friends there, and know some very good places to stay, (if you are not opposed to a private room and bath in a hostel)

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......