Friday, October 9, 2009

Day Seven: Paramount

@ Home

This is going to be the last of the trip blog. Sad.

So on Monday we had one last studio tour before we left the town. We were scheduled to go to the Paramount Lot. We got up, packed and checked out of the hotel. Then we found that lot and luckily had time to eat lunch before the tour.

This tour was kinda cool because we were the only people on it! It was nice and super informal. I love it! No major siteings though. R said she saw the lady from Monk though. I did sort of want to steal a prop from the set of My Boys, but alas, I did not. Really should have though. The oppurtunity was there!

So afterward, we packed up and we were on our way. We didn't stop in Vegas because I was exhausted and we got home safe and sound on Tuesday.

What an awesome trip!

No comments: